Since I’ve been laid off of both my jobs and freelancing is my only income now, I’m currently open and eager for sculpting commissions.
Stuff I do:
- Cartoon, game and anime characters.
- Cosplay accessories and small props.
- Original characters with reference pictures. Developing of a character based on the description costs extra.
- Pairings and ships - het, slash, femslash. I won’t judge, but may refuse to make some stuff I’m not comfortable with (mainly regarding underage characters), so ask first.
- Stylised portraits and portraits in well known animation styles.
- NSFW content is discussable, but it will be more expensive.
Here are some basic points about commissioning.
- Pricing starts at $100 for a full-body sculpture and $50 for a bust. Pricing depends on the complexity of the design - the style, the details, the pose and size.
- Sculpts will come on a default wooden base. Custom bases will cost extra, depending on the design. Some poses may require custom bases either way.
- Sculpture size - 10-20 cm (4-8 inches) depending on the design and composition.
- I require reference pictures of the desired character - especially for little known or original characters, that take longer than 15 min to google.
- Payment via paypal - I do offer layaway plans, but the sculpture will be sent out only after full payment received. Custom orders are partially refundable, depending on the work done.
- I ship internationally - starts from $15, depending on the size.
All orders are individually priced there are the basic guidelines. Ask for a quote and describe what you’d like first.
I use Sculpey Firm and epoxy clay for my pieces. Though the sculptures are strong, they are still art pieces ment only for display and should be handled with care.
If you have any questions, feel free to message me or drop a comment.